Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Samuel Essende - Do We Have a Link at PSG?

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Brighton battling Anderlecht & Genoa for PSG starlet Essende
Julien Quelen @J_Quelen

The 20-year-old striker has reached the end of his contract with the French giants and is currently weighing up his options at a career crossroads
Paris Saint-Germain striker Samuel Essende is attracting interest from Anderlecht and Brighton after reaching the end of his contract.

The 20-year-old striker is a product of a famed academy system at the Ligue 1 giants, but is yet to commit to professional terms.
PSG have been pushing to get him tied down, with one offer on the table.
Essende has, however, opted against putting pen to paper in the French capital and saw his youth deal expire on June 30.
Now free to dictate his own future, several options are being considered by the promising forward.
Goal understands that several offers have been put forward by Anderlecht, with talks having been held regarding a possible move to Belgium.
They are considered to be the side in pole position to secure a much sought-after signature, but no agreement has been reached as yet.
That is leaving the door open for others to make a move, with interest in Essende having built across Europe.
Premier League side Brighton are among the interested parties, with the Seagulls boasting the financial muscle required to squeeze out their rivals.
Norwich City are also keen on taking the youngster to England and offering him Championship football at this stage of his development.
If he does not fancy life in the second tier, then top level competition could also be found in Italy.
Serie A outfit Genoa are keeping a close eye on the situation, with information having been requested requiring Essende’s possible availability.
PSG, though, are refusing to give up the fight just yet and are planning to hold further talks before a final decision is made.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/samuel-essende/profil/spieler/395522

With the whole Moussa Sissako saga (which unfortunately didn't work out) do we have a link somewhere in the PSG youth set up?

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-[emoji713 said:
-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8511941]This is like the NSC version of Little Britains "Computer Says No". I imagine Naylor delivering the words in the same whiney little voice as David Walliams.

Naylor says No

You’ve got to follow it up with...

“Didn’t Naylor say no about CMS though? Isn’t always right is he”

For the record, he’s more likely to be right than most. It’s his job. In my OP I was fascinated by the fact we keep being linked to these exciting starlets from France. Something that’s seemingly quite new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here