Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Maradona and Colombian Manager both slam England...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
sour-grapes.jpg

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Maradona can go screw himself. He's been irrelevant for a while now. Great player in his time, but an odious person.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Maradonna would know a bit about daylight robbery , perhaps he was advising the Colombians last night ?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
The Three Lions took the lead in the first-half thanks to Harry Kane's second-half penalty, but Maradona believes that the referee made the wrong decision.

Do they employ the same journalists as the Argus or is it Hove Born and Bred :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Who cares what that fat old handballing drugs cheat thinks? He’s as irrelevant as the Colombian team quarter final hotel booking.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
He doesn't understand VAR. 'The Colombians asked for VAR and didn't get it'. That's not how it works, you fat p***k.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He doesn't understand VAR. 'The Colombians asked for VAR and didn't get it'. That's not how it works, you fat p***k.
Exactly.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I thought the Colombians got off lightly and the referee was far too lenient with their approach, you can to a degree overlook the Colombian coach's comments as it is no doubt more for his domestic audience and deflecting from their approach to the game and the fact that they lost.

Maradona is just a proven drug taking cheat and should have gone home when Argentina departed. His comments are just pathetic

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
It's amazing that someone so good at the game can be so clueless and wrong about pretty much everything to do with it.

That aside, and ignoring the sour grapes and lack of class of the Colombian manager, it's really interesting seeing how differently football is interpreted and understood.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
No leg to stand on given Colombia's antics obviously, but I have to say I wasn't a fan of some of our antics. Henderson in particular doing a Neymar-lite impression was a bit sad to see - we haven't really been like that in the past, which is something I've been proud of. The diving and playacting at this World Cup is the worst I can ever remember it being - and it's something that really puts me off football sometimes.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Feck off you fat wankpuffin

I think that just about covers it.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Couple of bitter old ****s.

Maradona was a great footballer in his day but he just comes across as thick and clueless about modern football. Too much marching powder has messed up his head.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here