Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Cocktail Bars, in & Around Norfolk Square.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I'm taking Her Maj out for a belated birthday meal to the Archipelagos in Western Road on Sat evening, and l'm thinking of treating her to a cocktail or two first.. The city will doubtless be heaving on Sat evening, (especially if England do the business in the afternoon), so l don't want to stray too far from the restaurant and the Norfolk Square area.

Not being a Brightonian, l'm wondering if you locals might have a few ideas as to where would be a good place to try.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Apologies for bouncing my own thread, but . . . is everyone having a nice afternoon siesta? or do l need to check my armpits? :bigwave:

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove
Off the top of my head Koba on Western Road and The Fix (formerly The Cocktail Shack) in Regency Sq are both in the vicinity of Norfolk Sq.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
The Set has one. which I think is the cocktail shack.

Also one on preston street, but not tried any of the above to recommend.

A quick google search of cocktail bars in hove may help.

Bod

Dec 8, 2015
The bees mouth opposite the restaurant does cocktails. Paris House, also opposite, is always popular with women. Sort of place you might take a first date. Don't think it does cocktails though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Off the top of my head Koba on Western Road and The Fix (formerly The Cocktail Shack) in Regency Sq are both in the vicinity of Norfolk Sq.

Two great suggestions, within staggering distance of the restaurant too, will give one, or maybe even both, a try . . . hic!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here