Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Gary Lineker - prick

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
This is a cracking thread. I popped back in to to work out how the actual **** it has run on to 4 pages and, blow me down, it has turned ino the NSC equivalent of The Importance of Being Earnest, with [MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION] as Aunt Augusta and [MENTION=31796]alfredmizen[/MENTION] as the Honorable Gwendolen Fairfax, crossed with Jack and the Beanstalk, with [MENTION=29779]Whitechapel[/MENTION] as the miserable ogre ("He's behind you!!!" - sneering). I mean, wtf? And, ffs, it is a long time since I've seen such thundercuntery on NSC. A long time. Hours, probably. :bowdown:

Sorry, you forgot to put a random word in CAPITAL letters so your post is officially not funny. So close but yet so far.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I agree with the OP. There's nothing to be gained by revealing the outcome before showing the highlights and in that moment you know there's several hundred people berating Lineker for being the jug eared spoiler spunkmuppet he is.

Spot on. Anybody that disagrees with you lacks common sense or has no empathy.

Finally, some SANITY returns to the board. I can only imagine everyone else was still giddy from the result.

You won't have done. England haven't won a penalty shoot-out before :lol:

Neither have the scotch to my knowledge, but then we all know why THAT is, now don't we Thomas. :)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Sorry, you forgot to put a random word in CAPITAL letters so your post is officially not funny. So close but yet so far.

You got me there. FACT.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Well that told the internet.

I don't think we'll see anyone use words like that anymore.

The internet? God damn it man, this is clearly the fault of the liberal elite BBC and their so called comedians. One minute they're making up funny names for idiots and the next they've got ex-footballers who think they're funny revealing the results of football matches in actual football programmes.

This country's going to the dogs I tell you.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You won't have done. England haven't won a penalty shoot-out before :lol:
We have, we beat Spain on penalties in Euro 96. That was just after we beat Holland 4-1, which was shortly after we beat Scotland 2-1 with that wonder goal from Gazza. You know the one, where he plucks the ball out of the air, volleying it over Colin Hendry's head, and then volleys it into the net, while Hendry wonders WTF happened. Surely you remember it. The one where he celebrates by lying on the floor with team-mates simulating pouring alcohol down his throat.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
We have, we beat Spain on penalties in Euro 96. That was just after we beat Holland 4-1, which was shortly after we beat Scotland 2-1 with that wonder goal from Gazza. You know the one, where he plucks the ball out of the air, volleying it over Colin Hendry's head, and then volleys it into the net, while Hendry wonders WTF happened. Surely you remember it. The one where he celebrates by lying on the floor with team-mates simulating pouring alcohol down his throat.

First rule of NSC, never let the truth get in the way of a good post :moo:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
The internet? God damn it man, this is clearly the fault of the liberal elite BBC and their so called comedians. One minute they're making up Funny names for idiots and the next they've got ex-footballers who think they're funny revealing the results of football matches in actual football programmes.

This country's going to the dogs I tell you.
Where ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

That was against Scotland, wasn't it? What happend to them, eh? Haven't heard much about them lately. Iwelumo, he was one of them. I seem to remember watching him about to score from a smashing position, open goal, but I was called away and missed the outcome. Does anyone know what happened? Must have been a goal....

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
We are 7 hours ahead here so I could have posted the result hours ago

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Add Guy Mowbury with his inane comments. I now do not watch any of the pre bollox wait for the match and regularly turn the sound down until something obviously needs commentating on. Should be an option for crowd noise only GGGRRRR

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Add Guy Mowbury with his inane comments. I now do not watch any of the pre bollox wait for the match and regularly turn the sound down until something obviously needs commentating on. Should be an option for crowd noise only GGGRRRR

He has his faults, but he's better than screaming Jonathan Pearce and :wanker: Tyldesley.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Not only does he have the most ****ish name in sports journalism, but Mark Poo-Gash is now a prick as well. Turned on to watch the Croatia v Russia build up and the first thing he says is that England are into the semis. The RODNEY PLONKER.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012

Actually we beat the Scots 2-0 , they also missed a penalty

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here