Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] England v India 1st T20 Old Trafford Today 17.30

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Odd day to have this as when arranged , it was no doubt known it would have been possible for England to still be in the world cup , i can only imagine the groans at the ECB when it became apparent that England would indeed still be in the World cup , shock horror .

Quite looking forward to seeing Tymal telling somebody he maybe fit by 2025 and how big the crowd will be , i wonder if they will show the footy on the big screens afterwards as part of the admission fee , but that would make sense so i doubt that actually .

So Come on Englands

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Odd day to have this as when arranged , it was no doubt known it would have been possible for England to still be in the world cup , i can only imagine the groans at the ECB when it became apparent that England would indeed still be in the World cup , shock horror .

Quite looking forward to seeing Tymal telling somebody he maybe fit by 2025 and how big the crowd will be , i wonder if they will show the footy on the big screens afterwards as part of the admission fee , but that would make sense so i doubt that actually .

So Come on Englands

I couldn't believe it when I noticed it was on today. There are no WC games on Wednesday or Thursday and they have known that for ages. No sport tomorrow arrrgh!!!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Surely they would have sold the tickets anyway.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I imagine there will be a few Indians there.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Completely forgotten about this. They obviously wouldn't have known about the WC schedule when it was booked in so a bit unfortunate really. At least I can turn over and watch the second innings once we're 3-0 down.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Good point I didn't think about that, it will be like an Indian home match

Yeah, going absolutely MENTAL every time their side hits a single.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Not every cricket fan likes football, you know :lol:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Completely forgotten about this. They obviously wouldn't have known about the WC schedule when it was booked in so a bit unfortunate really. At least I can turn over and watch the second innings once we're 3-0 down.

That assumes that the ECB had any input in selecting the date. India aren't in the World Cup, so the dates of WC matches don't matter to them. And as India virtually control world 20/20 anyway ...

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
It’s at Old Trafford it’ll rain.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
That assumes that the ECB had any input in selecting the date. India aren't in the World Cup, so the dates of WC matches don't matter to them. And as India virtually control world 20/20 anyway ...

Pretty sure ECB and Lancashire would have had to agree the dates.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Hales out, just as well as he was holding up the scoring. 98/2 off 11.3, outstanding from Buttler again who is 57* off 31

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Collapso cricket

107/4 from 13.3

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here