Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Colombia’s most famous supporter.....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
shakiradan-ustsuz-pozlar-seksi-shakira-seksi-pozlar-ustsuz-guzel-sarkici-986939.jpg

No disrespect Shakira, you may be one of the planets greatest musicians but your hips don’t lie :lolol: and they’re saying your boys are going to take one helluva beating tomorrow evening.

Gazza Southgate and the boys are in fine fettle after emerging into the kinder half of the draw with a promising route all the way to the World Cup final and your coke snorting junkies are first in the way of our dreams.

Come on let’s once again pack the pubs and clubs of our fine land to roartje boys onto another historic victory in our relentless quest for World Cup glory.

:ascarf:

:clap:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Top work Crodo!

The hips don't lie line is an absolute classic! :lolol: :bowdown:

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
shakiradan-ustsuz-pozlar-seksi-shakira-seksi-pozlar-ustsuz-guzel-sarkici-986939.jpg

No disrespect Shakira, you may be one of the planets greatest musicians but your hips don’t lie :lolol: and they’re saying your boys are going to take one helluva beating tomorrow evening.

Gazza Southgate and the boys are in fine fettle after emerging into the kinder half of the draw with a promising route all the way to the World Cup final and your coke snorting junkies are first in the way of our dreams.

Come on let’s once again pack the pubs and clubs of our fine land to roartje boys onto another historic victory in our relentless quest for World Cup glory.

Si.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
We'll beat Colombia whenever, wherever.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Heard of her, wheel loose.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Top stuff crodo.

It's also "lucky that her breasts are small and humble so we don't confuse them with....." the MOUNTAIN of goals that Haz Kane and the boys are going to RACK up.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Top stuff crodo.

It's also "lucky that her breasts are small and humble so we don't confuse them with....." the MOUNTAIN of goals that Haz Kane and the boys are going to RACK up.

Don’t be so sure fella, I see Columbia frustrating us and hitting us on the break. All the pressure is on us, and we don’t thrive in those situations. 1-0 Columbia

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Don’t be so sure fella, I see Columbia frustrating us and hitting us on the break. All the pressure is on us, and we don’t thrive in those situations. 1-0 Columbia
I was merely joining in with the gist of the thread/previous "most famous supporter" threads......

I'll resist a whoosh here.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
I thought this was Colombia's most famous supporter. For some reason the player on his right looks a bit worried..

Pablo_Ball.png

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton

I thought Switzerland were playing Sweden :smile:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here