Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sky fixture rescheduling

Seagulls over Essex

Jun 4, 2004
Leigh-on-Sea
I'm trying to plan my calendar to ensure I get to see as many home fixtures as possible. If a match is originally scheduled for a Saturday but gets moved by Sky to a Tuesday, does anybody happen to know if they tend to move it to the Tuesday afterwards, or the Tuesday before?

Thanks in anticipation.

SOE

D

Deleted member 18477

After. But unlikely it'll be moved to a tuesday?

It's Sunday and Monday with the occasional Friday game.

The round of fixtures that are mid week are already shown on Brighton website. And if games get moved for cup fixtures after 3rd round they can be moved to all different dates due to European games for big team etc.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
After. But unlikely it'll be moved to a tuesday?

It's Sunday and Monday with the occasional Friday game.

Or 20:00 Saturday night this season

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
You can block out all Tuesdays where there are European fixtures as Sky can't show live PL games that clash

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I'm trying to plan my calendar to ensure I get to see as many home fixtures as possible. If a match is originally scheduled for a Saturday but gets moved by Sky to a Tuesday, does anybody happen to know if they tend to move it to the Tuesday afterwards, or the Tuesday before?

Thanks in anticipation.

SOE

As I understand it, Sky basically use this method when rescheduling fixtures, it does seem to work :)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
When does the sky fixtures come out? I am flying out to Houston on business the Saturday for the manu game ....but will try and go on the Sunday if it is played on the sat as scheduled

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Great stuff....thanks mate

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
At the worst it is likely tp be on TV probably Fox as most Premier Games are shown in the USA. I believe.

If it was three o'clock KO I will be 33000 ft in the air over the US

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here