Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Bobby Snodgrass

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Could he be the mystery midfielder we’re after??

Played a starring role in Aston Villa’s fine 4th place Championship finish producing goals and assists galore. Likely to be surplus to requirements at West Ham and could be available for as little as £7m although his 60k per week wages could be a stumbling block.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Could he be the mystery midfielder we’re after??

Played a starring role in Aston Villa’s fine 4th place Championship finish producing goals and assists galore. Likely to be surplus to requirements at West Ham and could be available for as little as £7m although his 60k per week wages could be a stumbling block.

A player that l have long admired, and someone that l voiced my opinions about on this very site a year ago. Works hard, spiky and determined, chases every ball, and not without talent, all attributes that our Chris admires in a player. Plenty of Premier League experience too.

In short l would love to see him at the Albion.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
A player that l have long admired, and someone that l voiced my opinions about on this very site a year ago. Works hard, spiky and determined, chases every ball, and not without talent, all attributes that our Chris admires in a player. Plenty of Premier League experience too.

In short l would love to see him at the Albion.

But he's a cheat!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's taken over 13 years, but I'm finally starting to like your style Crodo.

The shortening of a player's first name to a variant that has never, ever, ever been used before is a particular favourite of mine right now. Keep it up.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If I didn't no better I'd be asking if a fellow NSCer has hacked your account.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
As you obviously have your ear to the ground Crodo, can you please look into reports I've heard that the mystery midfielder we're looking to sign is actually Chaz Adam of Stoke City. Apparently he sees us as the ideal place to continue his premier league career. Thanks Crodo.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

The shortening of a player's first name to a variant that has never, ever, ever been used before is a particular favourite of mine right now. Keep it up.
This - the over-familiar first name is a lovely little introduction that I was just about to highlight until you did if before me.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
We've been linked to him at least once before right? Ideal for the Sidwell role and could make Kayal surplus if he doesn't start strongly in preseason.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

A propos of nothing, Cloughie used to do the opposite of this, with great effect, i.e. Edward Sheringham.

And why are we singing an American golfer?!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here