Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] I was in a video for a World Cup Song

Tallulah Gosh

Dec 4, 2003
Brighton
Hi

A comedian I like called Gareth Cooper posted an appeal for people to appear in a video for a World Cup song he was shooting. I've never acted but have lots of Football shirts so went along and appear in the video quite a bit. I am the medical chap and bloke on the sofa.

I took 5 obscure kits with me, can you name them? (not the Leicester and Arsenal kits which aren't mine, I should have taken my old Nobo pink shirt as it's the best kit ever)
What do you think of the song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2uJkLm-bm4

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hi

A comedian I like called Gareth Cooper posted an appeal for people to appear in a video for a World Cup song he was shooting. I've never acted but have lots of Football shirts so went along and appear in the video quite a bit.

So, you fancied being a pop celebrity?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Very rarely will any of us get our 15 seconds of fame--Congrats!

Why did Gareth decide to cover your face? Was it just very arbitrary?

Tallulah Gosh

Dec 4, 2003
Brighton
Very rarely will any of us get our 15 seconds of fame--Congrats!

Why did Gareth decide to cover your face? Was it just very arbitrary?

It was my own outfit, as new to acting I thought it would make it easier (it did)! We had to bring an outfit for the street shoot that was not football related and then a football shirt for the sofa.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It was my own outfit, as new to acting I thought it would make it easier (it did)! We had to bring an outfit for the street shoot that was not football related and then a football shirt for the sofa.
I thought the medical outfit was a good choice. Did the person on the car bonnet survive, or do we not know?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I thought the medical outfit was a good choice. Did the person on the car bonnet survive, or do we not know?

I believe she survived the car accident but not the video.

tenor.gif

Tallulah Gosh

Dec 4, 2003
Brighton
Thanks for the nice feedback. If anyone likes the song can they share it on your social platform of choice - be nice if it became a hit and it's better than that Freddie Flintoff debacle

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here