Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Maradona

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Had to be held otherwise he'd fall into the crowd below the p!ss head. The middle finger guesture was shown on the BBC, shows his class (gutter level).

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Odious little man giving the fingers to nearby suuporters after the game. A physical and mental wreck who has absolutely no class.

But was the most skilful player ever! Flair! He might be odious and have no class.. but he was the best player ever. In my opinion. And he did it with hard balls getting hacked down, just like Best. Only about 5 times better.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
But was the most skilful player ever! Flair! He might be odious and have no class.. but he was the best player ever. In my opinion. And he did it with hard balls getting hacked down, just like Best. Only about 5 times better.

I will agree with that, no matter what he does now, he was the greatest player I have ever seen in my lifetime by a country mile.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Ever? I beg to differ. Pele, Eusebio, and Best were better.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Ever? I beg to differ. Pele, Eusebio, and Best were better.

Great players, but the touch, the ball sticking to the foot, evading player after player. Have you ever seen his runs and goals? Simply a level on crap pitches with hacking players I don’t think anyone will ever better. The ball was glued to his foot...... and then he scored. U think Best or Eusebio could drag Argentina to be world champions or Napoli to win Serie A?

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Yep, it’s all about opinions. I would never categorise him as a sportsman.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Great players, but the touch, the ball sticking to the foot, evading player after player. Have you ever seen his runs and goals? Simply a level on crap pitches with hacking players I don’t think anyone will ever better. The ball was glued to his foot...... and then he scored. U think Best or Eusebio could drag Argentina to be world champions or Napoli to win Serie A?

Best was as good, but because he played for NI, he never got the chance on the world stage. He certainly made a difference at the European Cup. He didn't fall over when challenged, skipping past players, and certainly didn't have to hand ball a goal.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here