Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Club questionnaire

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
On the other hand, could it not be said that last season's shirt was iconic in it's way, as being the shirt the team wore in the club's very first season in the Premier League.

Just playing devil's advocate you understand.

The shirt worn whilst beating Arsenal and Man Utd. Works for me.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Wanted to get to the end as knew there would be an anything we missed question.

So, stop ripping fans off with your pathetic excuse for a CAT A, B and C games, everyone knows its horsesh*t so stop trying to justify it.

Low income families who love the Albion cant afford £50 FFS.

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton

So, stop ripping fans off with your pathetic excuse for a CAT A, B and C games, everyone knows its horsesh*t so stop trying to justify it.

Absolutely no chance of them doing that all the while the £50 tickets sell out

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
As for the survey itself, it's not the greatest to complete but as long as they use the results it should still be valuable.

Sadly, all we ever hear from the club is how ****ing wonderful everything is, rather than recognising that there are things that could be improved. Queuing, catering etc

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales

Absolutely, but attendances indicate little difference when these abhorrent extra charges are implemented, I presume the club just see it as a quick buck as there are no real reasons why CAT A games cost more , Apart from the Palace match obviously , I find it hard to believe that the extra charges made on these games are simply to cover one game where extra police / stewards are involved , it’s such a shame we do this when so much else is spot on , I wonder how many other clubs employ this system , supply and demand will be the official reason I presume with a lengthy guffage on supposed extras .

Certainly be nice to see the back of them for sure .

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
Absolutely, but attendances indicate little difference when these abhorrent extra charges are implemented, I presume the club just see it as a quick buck as there are no real reasons why CAT A games cost more , Apart from the Palace match obviously , I find it hard to believe that the extra charges made on these games are simply to cover one game where extra police / stewards are involved , it’s such a shame we do this when so much else is spot on , I wonder how many other clubs employ this system , supply and demand will be the official reason I presume with a lengthy guffage on supposed extras .

Most clubs do it i think you'll find.

It's a common misconception that the category is set by police. It isn't - police categorise games based on risk, the club categorisation is based on anticipated demand.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Absolutely no chance of them doing that all the while the £50 tickets sell out

I agree, no chance of changing. In a club that gets so much right is frustrating for them to say, you wanna come in you're guna have to pay extra for the privilege.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
The survey is far too long, and I wasn't sure I could give a fair answer to all questions.

Examples-
Rate the staff and stewarding- the stewards that I see inside and outside the WSU are very good, so I would give these a good mark. 10/10
Some of the staff at the food and drink kiosks are poor. 1/10
But I have to give one answer for all staff.

How long do you stay at the Amex after the final whistle?
I stay behind for a Saturday 3PM match.
I leave immediately after an evening match.
I can only give one answer.

They'd have to have four questions instead of two in that case, making it even longer!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here