Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Well Done Toby Carvery

18 Not allowed!
    Armed Forces Day 2018: Free carvery or breakfast for all personnel
    It’s Armed Forces Day on Saturday 30th June, and to celebrate the bravery of these heroes, we’re showing our support and gratitude for each of our amazing military personnel.

We’ll be serving a delicious, free carvery meal or breakfast to all military personnel. This offer applies to all members of the British Army, Royal Navy and the Royal Air Force, including serving troops, reserves, veterans and cadets.

We greatly admire our Armed Forces, and we’ve also teamed up with The Royal British Legion as our official charity partner. Each time we sell a Jam and Coconut Sponge pudding, we donate 25p to The Royal British Legion. Now there’s a perfect excuse to order a pudding!

A booking isn’t required for this offer, but wouldn’t want to miss out, would you?

Can’t make it for a carvery? How about a free breakfast?
    If you can’t make it in for a roast dinner, don’t worry. Just come in earlier and tuck into a Great British Breakfast, on us. We’ve always got plenty to offer such as; Bacon, Pork Sausages, Free Range Eggs, Baked Beans, and even breakfast Yorkies and Gravy! We’ve also got a lovely range of lighter options to kick start a great day.

To take advantage of this offer, all you need to do is simply download/print your voucher and show it when you order a roast (or alternative main meal), or a breakfast on the 30th June, along with military ID or a Defence Privilege Card*.

https://www.tobycarvery.co.uk/armed-forces#

What a great gesture from Toby*Carvery, well done.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      I think they (& Stone house Pizza) did this last year as well - great idea & gesture on their part.
      "We are not footballers....we are cyclists."

0 Not allowed!
      Well done to them.
      REMF Quiz Champion 2016

20 Not allowed!
      Have they not gone through enough already?

#foodsnobjoke
      The Bernie Taupin of the Football Chant world

Quote Originally Posted by Husty View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Not the sharpest tool in the draw are you?
      Bitterne,Southampton. In the land of wrong stripes and boo-boys!

7 Not allowed!
      What a marvellous gesture, and well done the boys and girls in khaki and two shades of blue!

Speaking of Armed Forces Day (30th June) to recognise our services reminds me, and please forgive my indulgence, of my late Dad’s own “special” day. This being the 18th December, which was the anniversary of him being shot down by enemy aircraft while flying on bombing ops in 1941. He always maintained that his parachute saved his life that day.

From that moment onwards, apart from being held as a POW to the end of the war, he always celebrated that day every year without fail. The celebration consisted of being collected by his pals and taken to the local pub at opening time, drinking copious amounts of all sorts of alcohol, chatting about all things military, and then being deposited back home in a considerably worse state than when setting out.

Thoroughly deserved I say, and thoroughly deserved those celebrating this coming Saturday.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by alfredmizen View Post
      Armed Forces Day 2018: Free carvery or breakfast for all personnel
      It’s Armed Forces Day on Saturday 30th June, and to celebrate the bravery of these heroes, we’re showing our support and gratitude for each of our amazing military personnel.

We’ll be serving a delicious, free carvery meal or breakfast to all military personnel. This offer applies to all members of the British Army, Royal Navy and the Royal Air Force, including serving troops, reserves, veterans and cadets.

We greatly admire our Armed Forces, and we’ve also teamed up with The Royal British Legion as our official charity partner. Each time we sell a Jam and Coconut Sponge pudding, we donate 25p to The Royal British Legion. Now there’s a perfect excuse to order a pudding!

A booking isn’t required for this offer, but wouldn’t want to miss out, would you?

Can’t make it for a carvery? How about a free breakfast?
      If you can’t make it in for a roast dinner, don’t worry. Just come in earlier and tuck into a Great British Breakfast, on us. We’ve always got plenty to offer such as; Bacon, Pork Sausages, Free Range Eggs, Baked Beans, and even breakfast Yorkies and Gravy! We’ve also got a lovely range of lighter options to kick start a great day.

To take advantage of this offer, all you need to do is simply download/print your voucher and show it when you order a roast (or alternative main meal), or a breakfast on the 30th June, along with military ID or a Defence Privilege Card*.

https://www.tobycarvery.co.uk/armed-forces#

What a great gesture from Toby*Carvery, well done.

Great gesture from Toby carvery - just a Shame the food is so awful ...

0 Not allowed!
      Seems to me they are a bunch of racist brexiteers,I’ll bet my offended eyes they won’t be making this offer to the returning Jihadis..

0 Not allowed!
      good work, Toby
      'I’m big and I’m loud and I never let anybody know what I'm feeling. Sometimes it’s so difficult…I..I really like you, Halo' 'I like you too, Toy. You’re my best friend' 'Sure. Best friends. That’s what I meant.'
      'So put a church key in your pocket, we'll hop that freight train in the hall'

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Fignon's Ponytail View Post
      I think they (& Stone house Pizza) did this last year as well - great idea & gesture on their part.
      They did. Stonehouse also take the Defence Discount card so I can get a discount on every meal I buy there regardless of the date.
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      When people are rude to you, they reveal who they are, not who you are.

0 Not allowed!
      Toby and Stonehouse are both pubco Mitchells and Butlers brands. Look out for similar offers at Harvester, Sizzling Pubs, All Bar One and Browns maybe, Not sure O’Neill’s will though.