Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
What a strike from Morocco!
Deserved to go in.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Can’t see how Spain are favourites, very poor in the past 2 games.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Can’t see how Spain are favourites, very poor in the past 2 games.
Just thinking the same... Not the same incisive threat they were a few years back....cue stunning goal!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Exactly should be Spane or Spein.
The annoying nasal whiner John Murray, always refers to them as Spairn for some reason.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Crackin game of footy, bit of controversy, nearly a bit of a rolling " hold me back...." " He's not worth it. " Var " working... Whatever next?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
John Murray or Colin Murray?

John Murray, for sure, can't listen to any game he commentates on now. I'm old school with commentary, now days its seems that each commentator has to be louder and more over the top than the other or else they don't get the next big game.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
John Murray, for sure, can't listen to any game he commentates on now. I'm old school with commentary, now days its seems that each commentator has to be louder and more over the top than the other or else they don't get the next big game.

Come on. What about the Bristol tit, Jonthan Pearce, in his early shouty days, before 'the crosses of St George are flying high'? He was certifiable. :shootself

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Come on. What about the Bristol tit, Jonthan Pearce, in his early shouty days, before 'the crosses of St George are flying high'? He was certifiable. :shootself

Pearce is almost comatose these days compared to Murray and the Oirish bloke Connor Whatever.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Pearce is almost comatose these days compared to Murray and the Oirish bloke Connor Whatever.

Drugs, or money? Or maturity?

None have ever worked on me. :lolol:

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

I know he's loved in NSC world, but Jonathan Pearce started this poor-man's-Brazilian act of screaming. He's actually toned it down over time.

They are there to guide us, not dominate the broadcast.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here