Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Croydon cat killer suspected of killing 450!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
The bright side is, it stops them shitting in my garden.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Who is this nut case dismembering and decapitating cats since 2014!?

Suspected of killing 3 more this month alone, with the last couple being in Uckfield and Saltdean mid June!

Also believed to be linked to a fox killing on the 5th.

But linked to 450 killings of animals!

The police must have fears this could progress!

http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/16310097.fears-of-pet-killer-after-animals-found-dead/

You actually believe this sxxt? Could be 10, could be 20, could be utter boxxocks entirely, could be plod getting some publicity for a case, could be the press trying to fill a slow news day. Unimportant twaddle on the whole, except those who have actually lost pets obviously.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I know this has been going on for some time but it is a lot of cats... could it be some weird small group who get their warped jolly's from doing this linked up on the dark web ?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Completely agree. I would go so far as to say they should be banned. Bad for the environment and for wildlife.

That said, this bloke, if it is one bloke, is clearly a psychopath. No animals should suffer, and I feel bad for the owners who love their pets.

Agree with all of this. The less cats about the better, but I'd not want to see any animal suffer.

I'd like to see penalties introduced for cat fouling, just like there are for dog fouling. Why should cat 'owners' get off scot free when their pet shits in everyone's garden bar their own.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Well I wouldn't eat curry down south!At least we get to see the meat that goes in our baltis!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
If this bellend is caught what sentence would he seriously receive ? 6 - 12 months max i reckon.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Agree with all of this. The less cats about the better, but I'd not want to see any animal suffer.

I'd like to see penalties introduced for cat fouling, just like there are for dog fouling. Why should cat 'owners' get off scot free when their pet shits in everyone's garden bar their own.

What about birds too? And other wildlife? Alternatively, you could just chill out?

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Completely agree. I would go so far as to say they should be banned. Bad for the environment and for wildlife.

That said, this bloke, if it is one bloke, is clearly a psychopath. No animals should suffer, and I feel bad for the owners who love their pets.

Ban cats? Are you a bit touched?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
What about birds too? And other wildlife? Alternatively, you could just chill out?

Yeah, a bit of all the neighbourhood cats shitting in your garden is no big deal - especially when you've got kids and/or trying to grow veg.

Perhaps dog owners can just let their pets run wild and shit everywhere too without any fear of comeback. Nice. Let's all just chill out a bit and give the cat another goldfish, eh.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I like cats but feel the same as a few others that we need to do something to reduce their numbers by making it harder to own one. They have had a detrimental affect on much wildlife not just birds e.g. slowworms and few of them are good at catching rats.

As regards this cat killer the sooner he is brought to justice the better.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
If this bellend is caught what sentence would he seriously receive ? 6 - 12 months max i reckon.

Ought to be suspended

By the neck !

That is not that I am happy about cats messing in peoples back gardens, it is just that no-one should take the law into their own hands.

It is a major issue which needs to be addressed, the major problem being cats breeding like flies with no control whatsoever hence another litter of kittens appears which magically find a new home often with some 'person' who already has twenty something of them !

Last edited:

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Touched? Pardon?

What's the argument against banning cats? I appreciate they are historically useful, but they no longer serve a purpose other than to keep as pets. We should do everything we can to protect our environment and wildlife, so it is logical to phase out what is essentially a meat-eating, polluting miniature killing machine.

Although it's a debate that's quite inappropriate given the subject of this thread!

So I suppose you're a vegan who travels everywhere by bicycle whilst wearing home made and handwoven wheat clothing? Otherwise you're just as much a nuisance to nature as the animal you seem to hate so much.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here