Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion in the community.

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
I'm lucky enough to work for a company that offer so much more than empty rhetoric to the local community, one that even in these uncertain times pays us to spend a day working on a community project. On Thursday some of us were fortunate enough to assist the AIC session leaders run a course for about 50 Longhill year 9 students. The facilities that The Albion offer are beyond belief. I can't find the words to describe how proud I am to have had a lifelong association with this wonderful club, and the massive impact that they make on the local community. This really is SO much more than simply a football club! Albion in the community is changing lives and offering hope to the disadvantaged. The Longhill students were an absolute credit to their school, and really engaged in activities that were so far removed from the school curriculum. I'm even prepared now to forgive The Albion for the mind numbing tedium that Poyet inflicted upon me.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm lucky enough to work for a company that offer so much more than empty rhetoric to the local community, one that even in these uncertain times pays us to spend a day working on a community project. On Thursday some of us were fortunate enough to assist the AIC session leaders run a course for about 50 Longhill year 9 students. The facilities that The Albion offer are beyond belief. I can't find the words to describe how proud I am to have had a lifelong association with this wonderful club, and the massive impact that they make on the local community. This really is SO much more than simply a football club! Albion in the community is changing lives and offering hope to the disadvantaged. The Longhill students were an absolute credit to their school, and really engaged in activities that were so far removed from the school curriculum. I'm even prepared now to forgive The Albion for the mind numbing tedium that Poyet inflicted upon me.

It was going so well until I got to the last sentence. Peterborough and Charlton away, two of my most enjoyable Albion games ever, the football was sublime.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming

Crikey, that's some last sentence! Last time we spoke you were adamant you'd never go again. Congratulations on your change of heart.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here