Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] “Straight People Care More About Animal Rights Than Gay Equality”

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Straight people 'care more about animal rights than gay equality'http://news.sky.com/story/straight-people-care-more-about-animal-rights-than-gay-equality-11412661

I suppose it depends how the question is asked but tough to answer if it was a straight what’s more important to you I guess if you happen to be an animal lover!

Btw cisgender [emoji23], someone who identifies with the gender they were assigned to at birth, you couldn’t make it up!!!

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I knobbed a chicken once, no idea how it fits in with the sky news article but thought i would throw it out there for balance.
No idea if the chicken was straight, gay, trans or gender neutral just in case anyone was wondering

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
I knobbed a chicken once, no idea how it fits in with the sky news article but thought i would throw it out there for balance.
No idea if the chicken was straight, gay, trans or gender neutral just in case anyone was wondering

Did you not ask the chicken about it’s sexual orientation or did it not crop up in conversation prior or post to the “Knobbing”?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm straight but care more about gay animal equality than human rights.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
maybe people think its not and issue for concern because they consider it a resolved issue?

el punal

The perfect post that could generate puns with the following words : Cock, chick, lay, cluck, peck, stuff - you get the drift! :drink:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

If you didn't get written consent then you could be up on a rape charge soon!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I care a lot more about many animal welfare and environmental matters than human ones. They don’t have a voice and Christ knows they need protecting from us more each and every day. The mess we’ve made of this planet, the 3rd stage of mass extinction etc and boy is it starting to hurt us too.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
what load of old bollox .....people getting bombed and gassed , people starving , people battling cancer , peoples homes disappearing under water and this is somehow news.....for gods ****ing sake.....:shakemy****inhead:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here