Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] France v Peru

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Looking forward to Peru with their flair kit and one or two flair players. Can't see them winning but you never know, and it would blow the group wide open. France go through if they win.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Is there anywhere I can have Patrice Evra punched in the face live on telly in my acca?

There'd be no conflict of interest between my heart and my acca for that one, I can tell you.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Is there anywhere I can have Patrice Evra punched in the face live on telly in my acca?

There'd be no conflict of interest between my heart and my acca for that one, I can tell you.

With Keane in the studio it's always a possibility.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
With Keane in the studio it's always a possibility.

Keane's lost about twenty years along with that silly hermit beard he used to sport but he's either just been on holiday, been spending a load of time with Trump's tanning artist or has a drinker's permanent high blood pressure. If it's the latter he'll deck Evra for sure.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Why do so many people like Evra, I think he is a complete cock womble, I am glad people finally agree.

I am putting it down to his Social Media content.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I like the fact that the Peru coach has the demeanor and looks of a particularly unsuccessful tennis coach.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Wrestling with and throwing players to the ground in the penalty area is obviously OK in this World Cup. We’d better not end up being the only country who gets penalised for it, if we progress.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
OK, now those vuvuzela-like trumpets are starting to irk me a wee bit now. Thought they'd been banished to the pages of history since 2010. Gahh!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
OK, now those vuvuzela-like trumpets are starting to irk me a wee bit now. Thought they'd been banished to the pages of history since 2010. Gahh!

Why have they suddenly turned up in the last few games?! Very annoying.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Looks like evra is wearing a t-shirt, crew neck woolly and silk bow tie....
Mmmmm

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Looks like evra is wearing a t-shirt, crew neck woolly and silk bow tie....
Mmmmm

A bit of a twunt?

pe.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here