Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Denamrk v Maty Ryan

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Hell of a strike by Christian Eriksen.

Not sure Maty could have done much about it, although it did seem to pass through his hands (although at about a million miles per hour).

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Not sure Maty could have done much about it, although it did seem to pass through his hands (although at about a million miles per hour).
It did appear like that from one angle, but I think that at that time the ball wasn't between Maty's hands, but 2 or 3 yards behind them already.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama

Very savable IMO.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Would it be fair to say Australia are about same as about 7th in the championship?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

My instant reaction at full speed was "no chance with that one" because of the power of the strike. Your first instinct in normally right. Of course it looked more savable in slo-mo - they always do.

Would it be fair to say Australia are about same as about 7th in the championship?

Yep.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Extraordinary decision for me. At best it's not clear and obvious, never deliberate and one million times less a penalty than those England should have had.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
VAR will ruin soccer........sorry, too long down here, football! Happy the Aussies are back in the tournament mind.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Extraordinary decision for me. At best it's not clear and obvious, never deliberate and one million times less a penalty than those England should have had.

This.

Absurd decision when you look at some of the pens NOT being given (or even reviewed). Ridiculously harsh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here