Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Atmosphere

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Very interesting about the Amex but the later guy said why the North stañd should have been made bigger.
It's a shame they didint , Spurs are having an 18000 end built I bet visiting teams will decide to kick into the home end in second half if they win the toss.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Very interesting. I wonder if that noise focus onto the pitch thing only works for the East and West Stands. Maybe it's louder for the players than it is for the fans at times.

Kind of backs up the point about the North Stand needing to be bigger.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I thought the North Stand support was good today, not throwing in the towel even when 0-2. I sat near the police box, where it was always raucous. Loved it when everyone rubbed Fulham’s noses it after the equaliser.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I thought the atmosphere was generally quite flat today! Until the game became more frantic in the second half at least. When fulham took more control of the game in the first half you could feel everyone getting a bit more anxious.

Still though, picked up second half once we got back into the game

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I thought the atmosphere was generally quite flat today! Until the game became more frantic in the second half at least. When fulham took more control of the game in the first half you could feel everyone getting a bit more anxious.

Still though, picked up second half once we got back into the game

Too sunny :moo:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here