Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] WC: Poland v Senegal

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I have a question.

Why are the South American, Australian and African sides so massively represented in the crowds, when they have
far, far further to travel than teams like Germany, England. The whole crowd earlier seemed to be entirely
Columbia. Nice to see - but seems a little odd compared with previous WCs .

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Ive had to turn the sound down. Ally Mc Coist is getting on my nerves - I hope he phones in sick on the next match he is due to cover.

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
I have a question.

Why are the South American, Australian and African sides so massively represented in the crowds, when they have
far, far further to travel than teams like Germany, England. The whole crowd earlier seemed to be entirely

Not sure about the numbers. Senegal don't seem to be massively represented in this match, although those that are there are very happy, as Senegal are ahead and playing well.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
This is a good Senegal team, they're lucky to be ahead but they're good value for it and Poland seem to be lacking ideas at the moment.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Group H seemingly going "our way" initially. Would much rather face Senegal or Japan than Poland or Columbia in Round of 16

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
I have a question.

I’d assume it’s the ‘once in a life time factor’ for some of the countries.

For teams like Colombia, it might be as simple as a lot of people who had emigrated to Europe seeing it as a good chance to watch their nation?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Ive had to turn the sound down. Ally Mc Coist is getting on my nerves - I hope he phones in sick on the next match he is due to cover.

He's just said that Poland have run out of ideas and there's nothing to talk about. Er... isn't that his job?

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
Wow. Crazy goal. Ref let the player back on at strange time. 2.0 Lions of Teranga! Poland has work to do.

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
Someone in the Poland team must have broken a mirror this morning.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Senegal looked good on the break. Mane is a very important player for them. They didn't look amazing but I can see them causing the likes of England, France etc a fair few problems

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here