Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Tomorrow - is Jose Izquierdo day

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I don't think we're going to get to see him play at all, but I hope I'm wrong. I'm no expert on Colombian football but the Colombian I know was surprised he made the squad, I get the impression he's seen as a potential impact sub rather than a starter. We'll see tomorrow.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He’ll be on the bench inthink

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Really cannot see him starting but you never know

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
When was the last time someone played against England in the World Cup whilst playing for Brighton?

Lawro played for the Republic against England in 78 and 80 Don't know if that was the last one, but he immediately sprung to mind.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
He’ll be on the bench inthink

Your probably right but they have tended to bring him on in matches recently. He won a penalty against France and he scored in a match where they won 5-0 or something like that if I recall. I thing he well definitely see ''game time'' especially if they go behind in a match.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
He is STARTING apparently. James & Cuadrado both injured

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Where did you see this?

See the link. But I'm not sure Brian Owen has got this right as the tweets I've seen suggest that that was the last formation / team used in training but that James and Cuadrado will both have late fitness tests. So who knows....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here