Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Another shooting

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Boring now. They don’t want to do anything about it so let them get on with it. A few complain but overall they’re gun freaks

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Sooner or later, some spastic is gonna go radio rental at a gun fair. The fall out from that will be interesting.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Is it to early to say 'I don't really care what happens abroad'? Given that it is none of our tiny business, especially with a 25% import tariff, perhaps we should just retreat to our on comfort zone. Blighty. Those unhappy about that - emigrate (please).

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Sooner or later, some spastic is gonna go radio rental at a gun fair. The fall out from that will be interesting.

If you have ever been to a gun fair over there you would know that from the “spastics” viewpoint it would be the worst possible choice of venues, he probably wouldn’t make it past the taser kiosk.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Is it to early to say 'I don't really care what happens abroad'? Given that it is none of our tiny business, especially with a 25% import tariff, perhaps we should just retreat to our on comfort zone. Blighty. Those unhappy about that - emigrate (please).

That option is fine if you are wanting to retreat into some sort of snowflake safe space bubble, but there are those of us who have family and friends in the States so not caring at all about twits running amok with guns is not really an option. Not caring what happens abroad, globally on anything,whether its our business or not, is a bit pre- Alexander the great , you may want to consider an upgrade on your worldview.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

well we dont seem to talk about shootings in dozen other countries with higher gun-homicide rates, so i dont think we do care much. its just being US it gets picked up as news.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Too early? More like it's too much a view from about 1926. We live in a Global society now and it's not gonna change anytime soon. I also find it a bit bizarre - it's complete luck/chance that I was born in England, why I should I care any more or less about someone else based on what bit of land they were born on? Seems arbitrary.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here