Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    Bitterne,Southampton. In the land of wrong stripes and boo-boys!

Your Three Must Do Away Games 2018/19

1 Not allowed!
    At last! The fixture list is out, diaries and calendars at the ready to ensure that nothing is double booked to stop us watching our glorious team in action. Within that list of 38 matches I have selected my top three choice of away fixtures to attend. Here we go :

Fulham - top club, top ground. Always a great atmosphere when Albion are in town. Dare I say that we’ve picked up maximum points on our last three visits.

Tottenham - a NEW ground to knock off the list. It looks stunning from the latest bunch of pics.

Wolves - never been there. Would like to see us play a team where all the players have been signed in the close season!

What are yours?

P.S. Nervously awaits the TV schedules to see what matches are changed.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Same top two, same reasons
      Haven't really got a third must-do - just want to do as many as I can, and actually see us score/win occasionally.................. ...
      "Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts"

0 Not allowed!
      Spurs and West Ham as new grounds for me. I’m also going to make an effort to finish my 92 over the next few years by ticking off a couple of stragglers every season; I also intend to do Newport and Forest Green.
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."

0 Not allowed!
      Cardiff because my Welsh mate is a City STH who lives here so hopefully a group of us going there with him for a jolly boys outing and a lot of mickey taking on the way home. Fulham as per and because it's just down the road from my London office. Should have the points for Cardiff and be able to get in neutrals for Fulham. I reckon everyone will be after Spurs. It would be my third choice too but realistically won't make it unless I get to a few others too - time to start being nice to the Mrs
      Brighton But Only At Home

It's a blog. About home games. And some other stuff.

0 Not allowed!
      Fulham, Palace, B'muff.

Probably new Spurs as a 4th place runner-up.

1 Not allowed!
      Toon - age of austerity train prices will prob render it completely unaffordable but the chance to see people chucking up shots at 6pm in the city centre (and go to World HQ) is, in theory, good and nice

Fulham - posh beers, walk through the park talking shite hammered, we'll probably win with a 98th minute penalty or something

Liverpool/Everton - Tate, Open Eye, Bluecoat, National Museums, Heebie Jeebies, Camp and Furnace, Bold Street, that Trainspotting-style pub near the ground that does £2.70 pints blah blah blah blah...
      The Seagull Line

Overweight, frustrated, unsuccessful

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by el punal View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      At last! The fixture list is out, diaries and calendars at the ready to ensure that nothing is double booked to stop us watching our glorious team in action. Within that list of 38 matches I have selected my top three choice of away fixtures to attend. Here we go :

Fulham - top club, top ground. Always a great atmosphere when Albion are in town. Dare I say that we’ve picked up maximum points on our last three visits.

Tottenham - a NEW ground to knock off the list. It looks stunning from the latest bunch of pics.

Wolves - never been there. Would like to see us play a team where all the players have been signed in the close season!

What are yours?

P.S. Nervously awaits the TV schedules to see what matches are changed.
      You won't want to go back in a hurry.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Huddersfield
      Everton
      Wolves

It'll probably change though
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      City - Couldnt make the midweek game last season

Toon - fancy a big weekend away in Newcastle

Fulham/Spurs - Spurs new ground, Fulham always a lovely time.

2 Not allowed!
      Everton
      Everton
      Everton.
      "I looked straight across to Graham Turner and their whole bench was in tears."