Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Pubs in town centre showing WC

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Are there any pubs that aren’t the usual sky sports pubs showing the games? I fancy a quietish (I know, it’s friday) pint watching the Iran game on a fairly shit TV. Preferably on the way to the station.
The Moon on a Stick pub?

el punal

Are there any pubs that aren’t the usual sky sports pubs showing the games? I fancy a quietish (I know, it’s friday) pint watching the Iran game on a fairly shit TV. Preferably on the way to the station.
The Moon on a Stick pub?

I think most of the pubs you speak of will be showing Emmerdale.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
The Moon on a Stick pub?

When I worked in Trafalagar Place I used to sneak along to The Pedestrian for a quiet lunchtime pint and a bit of cricket (when it was still on terrestrial).
It's now The Foundary and it certainly isn't a sky boozer, dunno if they've got an old portable T.V. out ....but if they have that would be ideal ....I bet they even do homemade scotch eggs.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Brighton Bierhaus *might* they have some small TVs and usually show any sport but football on them, but I suspect they might show some games.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
The Moon on a Stick pub?

The Caxton are showing all games run by our very own Brett Mendoza. Right hand side of the pub, big screen up :)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The Sussex is a nice little pub. They're all decked out in the WC flags, so its a safe bet they'll have the games on.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
The Moon on a Stick pub?

The Wellington near the station is normally a good shout for that. I know it is a Sky Sports pub but I don't think it'll be too busy and the beer is ok.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The Wellington near the station is normally a good shout for that. I know it is a Sky Sports pub but I don't think it'll be too busy and the beer is ok.
The Wellington can sometimes be bursting for football games, no guarantee it won't be busy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here