Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New Restaurant in BMW Lounge!

bhachris

Nov 20, 2011
Where do us BMW Lounge season ticket holders go now? No communication from the club on this.

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2018/june/new-restaurant-to-open-at-the-amex/

Brighton & Hove Albion will open a brand new hospitality restaurant - Mullery’s - at the Amex Stadium, named after former manager and current club ambassador Alan Mullery.

The new pitch-view restaurant, which will seat up to 40 people, will be located within the GAP Solutions Lounge (formerly the BMW Chandlers lounge) in the West Stand - extending Albion’s choice of matchday restaurants to three, joining the Goldstone Restaurant and HB’s Restaurant.

Russell Wood, commercial development manager said ''We are delighted to further expand our hospitality offering to both 1901 club members and non-members.

“The first Premier League season saw demand for hospitality on match days reach unprecedented levels and we aim to grow this area of our business again during the 2018/19 season.

“We are focused on providing the best matchday hospitality experience, and the addition of Mullery’s will increase the options available to our loyal supporters throughout the season.

“It’s with great pleasure that we name the restaurant after Alan, and we believe it’s a fitting tribute to one of our national game’s greatest players, managers, and ambassadors.”

Former Albion boss, Mullery, added, “I’d like to thank the club for naming the new restaurant after me. It means a great deal. I hope Brighton fans will enjoy themselves there for many years to come."

Supporters will receive the same package as those dining in the Goldstone Restaurant and HB’s, with a three-course meal and all-inclusive drinks provided at Mullery’s.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I had the very same issue when they stopped selling pies in the centre kiosk of the NS for chicken of all thing and pizza FFS, I was traumatised for the whole season and did the club tell me beforehand, NO they didn't, I have to use the NW or NE kiosks now :angry: BARBER OUT

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
Where do us BMW Lounge season ticket holders go now? No communication from the club on this.

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2018/june/new-restaurant-to-open-at-the-amex/

Brighton & Hove Albion will open a brand new hospitality restaurant - Mullery’s - at the Amex Stadium, named after former manager and current club ambassador Alan Mullery.

The new pitch-view restaurant, which will seat up to 40 people, will be located within the GAP Solutions Lounge (formerly the BMW Chandlers lounge) in the West Stand - extending Albion’s choice of matchday restaurants to three, joining the Goldstone Restaurant and HB’s Restaurant.

Russell Wood, commercial development manager said ''We are delighted to further expand our hospitality offering to both 1901 club members and non-members.

“The first Premier League season saw demand for hospitality on match days reach unprecedented levels and we aim to grow this area of our business again during the 2018/19 season.

“We are focused on providing the best matchday hospitality experience, and the addition of Mullery’s will increase the options available to our loyal supporters throughout the season.

“It’s with great pleasure that we name the restaurant after Alan, and we believe it’s a fitting tribute to one of our national game’s greatest players, managers, and ambassadors.”

Former Albion boss, Mullery, added, “I’d like to thank the club for naming the new restaurant after me. It means a great deal. I hope Brighton fans will enjoy themselves there for many years to come."

Supporters will receive the same package as those dining in the Goldstone Restaurant and HB’s, with a three-course meal and all-inclusive drinks provided at Mullery’s.

You will probably go wherever you want without letting anyone else know where you are going, then push in at the front of the queue when you get there.
(no typecasts were hurt in this posting)

el punal

Have a word with Alan himself. I’m sure he’ll throw some loose change at you and tell you - “That’s all you’re worth!” :wink:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Within is a hint

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
The new restaurant that is located in the lounge is primarily an extension of the current lounge into what was previously a large storage cupboard, only a very small area in the previous lounge footprint is taken up by the new restaurant. This is very much an upgrade to the lounge offering. So members in that lounge shouldn’t be affected by this.

bhachris

Nov 20, 2011
The new restaurant that is located in the lounge is primarily an extension of the current lounge into what was previously a large storage cupboard, only a very small area in the previous lounge footprint is taken up by the new restaurant. This is very much an upgrade to the lounge offering. So members in that lounge shouldn’t be affected by this.

Thank you for the clarification. Very helpful.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Does anyone know what's happening at then back of ESL? Are they replacing those strange little square windows with plate glass to match the West Stand or what?

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Or what? As in, are the club replacing them or is that, in your opinion, they should be replaced? Anyway, the answer is 42.

To clarify, there are hoardings at the back of the ESL seats, so I presume some work is taking place behind them. Since those windows are/were rather ugly, I wondered whether they are being replaced by something less unsightly.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
An I am a 1901 person thread, look at me

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

So worried that they might have to sip their wine at a table 2 feet away from where it was last season. Frantically reading their 1901 contract to see what it says about the position of their wine glass.

bhachris

Nov 20, 2011

Not really, I don’t often come on here and don’t know anybody personally on NSC.

Surly some of your 65k posts must have been asking questions about concourse / lounge / stadium if changes were been made? Or are they mainly drivel?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Not really, I don’t often come on here and don’t know anybody personally on NSC.

Surly some of your 65k posts must have been asking questions about concourse / lounge / stadium if changes were been made? Or are they mainly drivel?

No but when the article states, "within" the current set up it tells me that the existing set up still exists, so no need to question.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
So worried that they might have to sip their wine at a table 2 feet away from where it was last season. Frantically reading their 1901 contract to see what it says about the position of their wine glass.

Wine glass :lolol:

We drink from flutes.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here