[Other Sport] Leaving stools in public

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
There may be a bit less about, if that bloke in the photo actually took his trousers off first.

el punal

This reminds me of a story reported in the local rag down here - the Daily Echo, like the Argus only worse. Anyway, there had been a fight in one of the pubs and various arrests had been made, and those charged appeared in court. A certain witness was asked to describe events and came out with this classic :

“I just came out of the toilet and got hit by a flying stool which knocked me to the ground.” :drink:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
A mate did once lay a turd in an empty Chinese takeaway tin, put the lid back on, and stuck it among the other tins of left over Chinese in another mates fridge.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Some had one in the corridor outside my office years ago. Long story but I was informed of it very politely by a client.

Could have been a dog but I doubt it.

The company has long gone now - so I presume it's safe to say that I used to run a small video tape library that supplied the transmission to the German Version of VH-1.

I didn't work for them, just a company that did a lot of work for them. The people at MTV were very understanding.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
When I was about 16 a friend and I were out mucking about on a building site and he was in desperate need of a pony. As he was in the process I noticed he was laying cable behind some rolls of roof insulation and having some knowledge of how itchy the insulation was I shouted out that it was good stuff for the mopping up job after he finished.
He , however didn’t have a clue and had never come across said insulation before and duly proceeded to wipe himself clean.
The walk home was funny as f***

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
A mate did once lay a turd in an empty Chinese takeaway tin, put the lid back on, and stuck it among the other tins of left over Chinese in another mates fridge.
Did he leave a ‘use by date’ sticker on it ? Because if not that’s poor form

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Only ever "logged al fresco" once - as a kid in the woods in Stanmer Park.
Doc-leaves are a poor substitute for bog roll

Recon a lot more shit happens in Stanmer woods now ....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here