Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I'm sure Pritchard doesn't mind too much when we boo him .....

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
That site must be utter bollocks, there is no way we are paying £16,000 a week to an under 23 defender signed from the Czech first division.

Huddersfield aren't going to be paying that for Pritchard either, over twice the average Premier League salary (based on November 2017 reports) for a player with no experience at that level, it's laughable. Either that or Huddersfield are going down the Pompey route and Pritchard's agent is laughing all the way to the bank.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
That site must be utter bollocks, there is no way we are paying £16,000 a week to an under 23 defender signed from the Czech first division.

Huddersfield aren't going to be paying that for Pritchard either, over twice the average Premier League salary (based on November 2017 reports) for a player with no experience at that level, it's laughable. Either that or Huddersfield are going down the Pompey route and Pritchard's agent is laughing all the way to the bank.

Yeah it's being reported today that Dele Alli is about to sign a £100k pw contract with Spurs. Find it incredibly difficult to believe Hudds would be paying more than that to Pritchard.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If and a big if they are paying £100k a week to him, plain stupid in my view

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Total bollocks. We have at least 4 players who are 'the top earner' (i.e., earn the same money). the amount is just over £40K a week. That site looks like it was compiled using BG and looney as consultants :ohmy::wrong:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Total bollocks. We have at least 4 players who are 'the top earner' (i.e., earn the same money). the amount is just over £40K a week. That site looks like it was compiled using BG and looney as consultants :ohmy::wrong:

There aren’t enough left backs in our squad for BG to have been involved in it.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
You have to feel sorry for poor od Rob Green though, don't you - a former England goalkeeper, now on his uppers, struggling to get by on £15K a week. I don't know how his poor wife manages to keep food on the table............

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here