Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Percy Tau - SIGNED on a 4 year deal - The Lion Returns. RRROOOAAAARRRRR

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
We've had one Percy before - Percy Varco who made one appearance in the 1932-33 season (it was against Coventry)

Just the one, then. That really does surprise me - I could easily envisage half a team of those old Edwardian footballers, all with collar-less shirts, big boots and moustaches, and long shorts - and all called Percy! Ah well.............................

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Maybe, just maybe, Baldock wants game time so he can 'prove himself at prem level'?

Sure, he wants game time, l’ve no doubt that is true, but can he deliver game time, and is he good enough anyway? I think the answer is ‘no’ and ‘no’, but that is just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
On a contract we can command a fee. I would imagine there is a host of championship teams that would pay for him whereas I don't think he is good enough for the PL.

I hope you are correct about other clubs being interested, but they will know his injury record too, unfortunately...

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I hope you are correct about other clubs being interested, but they will know his injury record too, unfortunately...

Baldock could do with a loan out to a Championship club to prove his fitness levels and more importantly to prove he's not going to break down physically with a run of games.

That's of course providing clubs are still interested in him after his time out of the game. I think it will be a brave club to buy him, not that he's not good enough, but as per his persistent injury record.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Posh Spice is a slapper
She wants it here and now
And while she's shagging David
She dreams of Percy Tau

(Also had to be done...)
(Also had to be done)

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I don't for a second believe this particular rumour.

Why? Because you are Sam B?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Why? Because you are Sam B?

Nah. Because we've a whole bunch of small, nippy players who don't qualify as HGP. The only way this makes sense is if he's unbelievably cheap or someone is off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here