Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Percy Tau - SIGNED on a 4 year deal - The Lion Returns. RRROOOAAAARRRRR

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Shame that Brexit haters seem to have invaded a football thread ................... but, to confront their point, we did know that we could control non-EU immigration (although we also knew that under the inept Home Secretary at the time the border control system was failing miserably); it was immigration from the EU we couldn't control. And, with the likes of Merkel wanting to allocate economic migrants to all parts of the EU, it was only a matter of time (and not very much time in some countries) before they became officially EU citizens - who would thus have free movement.

So, wish we voted remain all you like, but please don't let the facts get in the way. And maybe keep this thread about Percy Tau.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Shame that Brexit haters seem to have invaded a football thread ................... but, to confront their point, we did know that we could control non-EU immigration (although we also knew that under the inept Home Secretary at the time the border control system was failing miserably); it was immigration from the EU we couldn't control. And, with the likes of Merkel wanting to allocate economic migrants to all parts of the EU, it was only a matter of time (and not very much time in some countries) before they became officially EU citizens - who would thus have free movement.

So, wish we voted remain all you like, but please don't let the facts get in the way. And maybe keep this thread about Percy Tau.

Someone asked a question and was getting an answer. Whilst some people obviously would know that the person asking the question clearly didn't know it or they wouldn't have asked.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Mac Allister however probably will qualify by virtue of playing in a top league and also becuase of the value of his transfer fee and, I assume, his wages to go with it.

No we signed him with a view to getting him an EU passport (I assume he qualifies via a grandparent or something?). "There have been problems with the paperwork" regarding the passport apparently.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Whats the match they’re playing tonight, league, playoff?
Belgian Europa League Qualifying group. Playing a midtable team from the division above them in the domestic league tournament.

The winners of the 2 groups then playoff to see who plays Antwerp for a Europa League place - although USG don't have the licence for next season's Europa League entry anyway it seems.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Whats the match they’re playing tonight, league, playoff?

It's an 8th play off match, there are 6 teams in the play off league, so I presume they'll play all teams twice. I don't know, though. They're 2nd in that table, 2 points behind a team who have won 7 of their 8 games. They play each other next, USG at home. That's enormous!

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Anyone explain the point of signing a player we cannot play?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here