Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Percy Tau - SIGNED on a 4 year deal - The Lion Returns. RRROOOAAAARRRRR

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He looked better than that Salah bloke........what’s he ever won......?
Fear not had Percy been signed by Spurs he'd be deemed a world beater.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Must take into account the team he was playing against was Egypt, not world beaters.

Tournament favourites and one of the highest ranked African counties. Their manager has been sacked on the back of that loss. Tau and his teammates were simply too good. If they can beat Egypt, they can win the tournament.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
And you think that a professional international footballer shouldn’t be allowed to play in this country?

I suppose the point is that we have an immigration system that prioritises foreign workers where they fit a need in our society. We do need more seasonal farm workers, we don't have a shortage of people wanting to be professional footballers. For the kind of people who write things like 'bloody foreigners, coming over here, taking our jobs' football would be a good place to start

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I suppose the point is that we have an immigration system that prioritises foreign workers where they fit a need in our society. We do need more seasonal farm workers, we don't have a shortage of people wanting to be professional footballers. For the kind of people who write things like 'bloody foreigners, coming over here, taking our jobs' football would be a good place to start

I suppose they take into account the massive amount of revenue that a world-class player earning £10m a year will bring to the U.K., not just through their 45% income tax, but also in enhancing a product that is exported worldwide for billions of £.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here