Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Percy Tau - SIGNED on a 4 year deal - The Lion Returns. RRROOOAAAARRRRR

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
He will be hoping he can return to mother club Brighton & Hove Albion in the next English Premier League season‚ but that depends on a work permit which he will almost certainly not get if he does not appear at the Nations Cup

Jeez...

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
He will be hoping he can return to mother club Brighton & Hove Albion in the next English Premier League season‚ but that depends on a work permit which he will almost certainly not get if he does not appear at the Nations Cup

Jeez... Was looking forward to seeing him v some half decent players instead of the Belgium second league to at least see if there's potential.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
FFS. How unlucky for us and the lad...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Between him and McAllister, that's a nice bunch of money spunked up the wall on players who can't even represent us.

Presumably the club will put that blame on CH too.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Between him and McAllister, that's a nice bunch of money spunked up the wall on players who can't even represent us.

Alternatively they are shrewd investments who seemingly have risen in price and could both make the club a healthy profit.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007

That money in January could have gone on the first team squad. Poor strategy isn’t it?

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004

You need psychological help... Chris has gone... it was the correct decision... get over it....

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

No, of course they won't.

There's calculated risk in everything we do. However, Tau seems like he would have worked out but for injury, and still might anyway. But the big thing for me is that, should Bloom also think we've spunked HIS money up the wall, the new guy comes with his own head of recruitment........

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Percy Tau - SIGNED on a 4 year deal - to be loaned out

Alternatively they are shrewd investments who seemingly have risen in price and could both make the club a healthy profit.

Yes.

If Tau misses the tournament I hope extenuating circumstances can be presented to any WP application and he gets one....

Surely the PofY award must count for something and common sense as well as statistical detail is considered.

Edit - I do realise I’m p1ssing in the wind with this

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
No, of course they won't.

There's calculated risk in everything we do. However, Tau seems like he would have worked out but for injury, and still might anyway. But the big thing for me is that, should Bloom also think we've spunked HIS money up the wall, the new guy comes with his own head of recruitment........

Well, TB at least got a whole season out of Tau at his other club.
We, Brighton, have had (and seem likely never to get) anything from him.
Not sure what Stat Bro thinks he'll have increased in value for a season at that level either.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Well, TB at least got a whole season out of Tau at his other club.
We, Brighton, have had (and seem likely never to get) anything from him.
Not sure what Stat Bro thinks he'll have increased in value for a season at that level either.

And we've paid him a signing on fee, agent fees. wages etc. Hardly going to be rolling in it after any sale of this one!

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Ooooooohhh Percy Taaaaaaaaaaaaaau

King elllllllll

King elllllllll

King elllllllll

Ooooooohhh Percy Taaaaaaaaaaaaaau

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Missy Elliot - Work It

Is it worth it?, A work permit
Percy Tau, flip it and reverse it
Ti esrever dna ti pilf nwod gnaht ym tup i

If you got talent, let us play ya
To find out how good I gotta work ya

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
The worst thing about this are the scores of "why isn't he playing at Brighton" or "where's Percy Tau" comments under EVERY club announcement

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here