Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Seagulls over Denver?

Jul 7, 2003
Apologies for the look at me thread!

Will be travelling over to Denver at the end of September with my 18yo son for a long weekend to watch the Broncos play the Chiefs. Any Seagulls fans based in or around Denver who can answer the following?

Do I need a car or is public transport okay? Parking seems very expensive.
Where is a good part of the city to stay - especially if relying on public transport? Downtown is expensive so was maybe looking at Cherry Creek
Any bars which would be showing the Albion games and if so, is it okay to take an 18yo in there?
Any other useful tips?

Thanks in advance

chrispyk

May 4, 2016
Charlotte, NC
I've got family in the Denver and have visited a few times. For a bar that shows the Albion, the Three Lions Denver or the British Bulldog are probably the best places to go to but with the new NBC Gold, I'm not sure if those places will have the matches. If they were to be on sky sports, you'll have no problem.

If you were to stay outside of downtown, I would recommend renting a car but if you were to stay downtown, there is a nice transportation system that will take you to the Broncos stadium.

Also if you like Mexican food there a lot of great restaurants

Jul 7, 2003
I've got family in the Denver and have visited a few times. For a bar that shows the Albion, the Three Lions Denver or the British Bulldog are probably the best places to go to but with the new NBC Gold, I'm not sure if those places will have the matches. If they were to be on sky sports, you'll have no problem.

If you were to stay outside of downtown, I would recommend renting a car but if you were to stay downtown, there is a nice transportation system that will take you to the Broncos stadium.

Also if you like Mexican food there a lot of great restaurants

Cheers for that. Now looking at staying near Union Station as it looks easy to get to from the airport, to the stadium and there appears to be two free bus services that run around the area.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here