Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] MOJO magazine July 2018

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Anyone got the magazine and can put me out of my misery and by telling me the name of the guy in picture clue C in the crossword. It's been driving me and Mrs Earle mad this week. Happy to swap for the answer to any other clue:down:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Anyone got the magazine and can put me out of my misery and by telling me the name of the guy in picture clue C in the crossword. It's been driving me and Mrs Earle mad this week. Happy to swap for the answer to any other clue:down:

Can you photograph and post it on here?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
ddd.JPG

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yes, Mr Harper indeed.

With Ray Dorsett's wig on.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I couldn't get past the hair, kept thinking of John Chiedozie :)

Still counting the veg?

I'm living in a rented house for two months (in town) while the back of the house is renovated (it is all security locked in case any light fingered NSCers think they know where I live) but I'll pop over later to cut today's crop.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
What a wonderful source of info and random stuff is NSC. Thank you for your contributions. UK Subs was one of my first possible answers, but I couldn't find a picture of any of the band looking like the picture in the crossword. I'll let you know if I win the John Lennon statuette (fat chance!). :rock:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
What a wonderful source of info and random stuff is NSC. Thank you for your contributions. UK Subs was one of my first possible answers, but I couldn't find a picture of any of the band looking like the picture in the crossword. I'll let you know if I win the John Lennon statuette (fat chance!). :rock:

If you win, I could swap you my Yoko Ono lava lamp for it!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here