Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Going into Ladies Toilets and Changing Rooms

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I’m more curious why you would want to?

Curious why I would want to go into female facilities as a female?
Surely If i chose to identify as female wouldnt it make sense, that as a female, i would be inclined to use the female facilities as opposed to the male facilities.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Curious why I would want to go into female facilities as a female?
Surely If i chose to identify as female wouldnt it make sense, that as a female, i would be inclined to use the female facilities as opposed to the male facilities.

Do you identify as female? You just said “if I say I identify as female” as if you weren’t taking it very seriously.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
You need to be more specific. Shelled or unshelled? Brazils or pistachio? Eat them straight from the shell they should be fine. Ready shelled, I can appreciate you don't know whose filthy hands have been handling them, but I don't think using that as an excuse to use the women's toilet or changing facilities will offer you much of a defence.

More coco de mer than Brazils or pistachios, but hairy and covered in salad cream.
Picture a pair of Brian Blessed heads in a group japanese sex act with lashings of sun cream......pick your own factor.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Do you identify as female? You just said “if I say I identify as female” as if you weren’t taking it very seriously.

If someone says they identify as female, they are female. Not sure what you find confusing about that.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Should i be allowed to enter girls toilets and changing rooms if i simply say i identify as female.

You might have to show your credentials ?

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
The bigger issue is allowing children to run around gym changing rooms naked.

If you’re one of THOSE parents then sort yourselves out.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here