[Misc] US. Unarmed man beaten by police.......again

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
One of the main perpetrators in the assault was another black copper. Not that it justifies it.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
At least they didn't shoot him. That's progress isn't it?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
One of the main perpetrators in the assault was another black copper. Not that it justifies it.

Sorry, you've lost me. What does the skin colour of the officer have to do with it?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Much like the video the other day of a cop punching an unarmed woman in the head - she was size 8 max and in a bikini FFS. All she did was refuse to give her surname. I assume there is some thug and stupidity test American officers have to pass ? And they give them guns :facepalm:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Much like the video the other day of a cop punching an unarmed woman in the head - she was size 8 max and in a bikini FFS. All she did was refuse to give her surname. I assume there is some thug and stupidity test American officers have to pass ? And they give them guns :facepalm:

That was very disturbing.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Americans are ****ing brain dead on the whole, just watch the louis Theroux series

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
At least they didn't shoot him. That's progress isn't it?

The footage of the Toronto policeman *not* shooting that bloke who'd just driven over pedestrians on the pavement surprised me, and it was a timely reminder not to shrug off things like this video with a muttering of "bloody America again". It very well may be bloody America being normalised to this sort of crap, but as long as the rest of us aren't, there's hope of sorts.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Be interested to know this blokes back story and criminal past. Maybe he was a danger and violent and as the police said was muttering threats.

Who knows.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Be interested to know this blokes back story and criminal past. Maybe he was a danger and violent and as the police said was muttering threats.

Who knows.

Well, probably best to punch him 12 times in the side of the head util he passes out and falls to the floor then. Just in case.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Americans are ****ing brain dead on the whole, just watch the louis Theroux series

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

If you presented Americans with the sort of UK people Theroux interviews, they would have a very skewed view of us.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box

Who knows.

Maybe he has a history of being violent and abusive to the Police... however in this instance he clearly posed no threat, mutterings or not, and so the force used was in no way proportionate, reasonable or appropriate.

He could have criminal record as long as your arm for violence but unless he is actually posing a threat, the Police acted criminally! End of.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
There's still no minimum age limit for marriage in 20 states as long as it gets both parental and judicial consent. i.e the 40 y o rapist can marry his 12 year old victim if she gets pregnant. Look through the gloss and it's a repugnant society.
Enjoy your dinners.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Who knows.

Regardless of previous, and whatever he said, they are professionals aren't they, employed, paid and trained to deal with situations professionally. I cannot see how there is any justification whatsoever for that level of violent reaction to something being said no matter how provocative, insulting or threatening. At the very least you would expect the central cop in the video to be suspended pending an investigation. I don't see as you can have a person who is there to uphold the law acting like a hooligan? There is no retaliation at all from the individual even after the first blows. Absolutely cowardly and pathetic from the officers, completely unprofessional, if it was here I'd be hoping to have an announcement that they had been discharged from the force.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Wife and I had been regular tourists to USA; but no longer because of Trump, gun crime, police brutality...Uncle Sam’s Not been well for a while now and is only getting worse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here