Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] RIP Peter Stringfellow

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
He slept with over 2,000 women apparently. That must be a record although there's probably some stiff competition around. Lucky fella.

His todger must have worn out.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Tributes on the BBC website have come from Frank Bruno, Tony Blackburn, Boy George, David Baddiel, Su Pollard and Brian Moore.

A celeb list that Crodo can only dream of.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Tributes on the BBC website have come from Frank Bruno, Tony Blackburn, Boy George, David Baddiel, Su Pollard and Brian Moore.

A celeb list that Crodo can only dream of.
No Limmy though. He is slipping. And he probably was surprisingly down to earth and very funny.

Nice guy, I met him a few times in the 70's. My friend Jim was his accountant at Cinderalla Rockafella's club in Leeds and also the Millionaire in Manchester. I never went to the Millionaire but spent some great evenings in Cinderalla Rockafella's, without having to worry about such niceties as the bill. Mind you, Jim was his accountant :cheers:

RIP

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
I went to Stringfellows back in the day and Cabaret of Angels in later years . Happy days . RIP Peter

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Wouldn't leave him in a room alone with my daughter.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
This is a hard one to take RIP
Last of the mullets.

I know.................I'm saddened by that too

I worked at a company years ago when I was fairly young where he was a client. I never personally met him but I seen him in the office once and up close his hair did genuinely look like ''an electric fence around his head ''

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I know.................I'm saddened by that too

I worked at a company years ago when I was fairly young where he was a client. I never personally met him but I seen him in the office once and up close his hair did genuinely look like ''an electric fence around his head ''

I thought you nearly admitted working at Peppermint Hippo :cool:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here