Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] anyone noticed a fall off in spam email since GDPR came into force?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Because I haven't! I ignored 99% of the emails I got asking me to opt it too. Was I naive to think this would be one of the good things to come out of GDPR?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I have noticed a massive drop-off in PPI and Accident cold calls. Not sure I've had a single one.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Yes. The only ones I'm getting now are annoying 'supermarket' ones pretending to reward me for my loyalty.
They all come in with Tesco! or Sainsbury!
I just junk them and click the Add senders domain to blocked list, but still they come.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Nobody likes me. Its great !!!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I have noticed a massive drop-off in PPI and Accident cold calls. Not sure I've had a single one.
Just had one half hour ago. An automated recording that pretended to be having a conversation with me, about that accident I was involved in :rolleyes:

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012

100% this. Not a single call since everything changed. Plus if they start fining heads of nuisance companies then they should hopefully be a thing of the past.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
All the crap I don't want, I've blocked, goes straight into spam on gmail, which then gets exterminated within a month.
Simple :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here