Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hemed/Baldock

mikebha1963

May 13, 2014
So if both of these leave this summer (they both want to play)
Will we replace both or just one with may be anotbet loan ??

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .

Personally, I still rate them both.
But if we're going to sell, why not offer them up as a pair ?
Together they were good enough to get us up and could do the same for any number of Championship clubs.
A ready-made strike force who know each others game inside out has got to be worth much more than selling individually, surely ?

mikebha1963

May 13, 2014
Personally, I still rate them both.
But if we're going to sell, why not offer them up as a pair ?
Together they were good enough to get us up and could do the same for any number of Championship clubs.
A ready-made strike force who know each others game inside out has got to be worth much more than selling individually, surely ?
Yes both decent, shame about Sams injury problems, but Tomer was always fit and gave everything for the shirt, always put in so much efort.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Agree entirely. If someone can pick up both, they'd be getting a read-made championship strike force capable of banging in 20-30 goals in an attacking side.

Personally, I like both of them. Had Baldock not started injured and Hemed been banned it could have been very different for them. Sadly, sliding doors and all that jazz...

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Norwich could probably be tempted into taking Skalak, as he did rip them apart, the club could get all 3 in the same taxi.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Andone has already replaced one of them.

If both go, we'll need a 2nd replacement.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Norwich could probably be tempted into taking Skalak, as he did rip them apart, the club could get all 3 in the same taxi.

You might just as well say Queens Park Rangers could probably be tempted into taking Skalak, as he did score that goal of the seasojn against them.

In reality, he was only ever a bit part player for us, even in the Championship. Neither club will be tempted to take him.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You might just as well say Queens Park Rangers could probably be tempted into taking Skalak, as he did score that goal of the seasojn against them.

In reality, he was only ever a bit part player for us, even in the Championship. Neither club will be tempted to take him.

I didn't think either club were in the financial position to be so fussy.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006

If they both leave then I can only see us signing a youngster with potential as the 4th striker, Even that would depend if we think one of our u23 strikers could step up?

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Androne and Murray for one spot with Locadia playing there too when not wider is enough. It would be GREAT to keep one or both of them for added depth if they're happy in life, but IF they BOTH went I imagine yes it would be a loan not another signing.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Androne and Murray for one spot with Locadia playing there too when not wider is enough. It would be GREAT to keep one or both of them for added depth if they're happy in life, but IF they BOTH went I imagine yes it would be a loan not another signing.

Are you saying Florin is a replicant?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
A ready made promotion pairing if you get the rest of your team decent.

Any sensible owner would surely look to take the pair at the same time

Wont happen I know

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I'm wondering if Baldock is more likely to stay now that we have Andone, as they seem similar players on paper - and if we're going to alter our style of play to accommodate Andone then Baldock would be an ideal back-up if Andone is missing for any reason.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here