Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Abkhazia scored a contested penalty today v Northern Cyprus.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
so contested in fact one of the Cypriots got a green card for dissent, meaning he was 'sent off'; by way of substitution.

Today's draw with NC means the current holders won't make it into the knock out phase.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I think you are one of the most interesting case studies on here.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think you are one of the most interesting case studies on here.

I realised after the event I really should have worded that better.

I was wondering if another intermediate card was worthy of a discussion, but got rather caught up in the CONIFA Football World Cup,

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I realised after the event I really should have worded that better.

I was wondering if another intermediate card was worthy of a discussion, but got rather caught up in the CONIFA Football World Cup,
It’s ok, it’s not your fault.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
so contested in fact one of the Cypriots got a green card for dissent, meaning he was 'sent off'; by way of substitution.

Today's draw with NC means the current holders won't make it into the knock out phase.

Unusual way to secure residence in the USA, but fair play if it works for him.............

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
Saw it live (Enfield). However, Matabeliland beating Tuvalu in Haringey was a much better game. Awesome atmosphere, Bruce Grobbelaar jumping around at the final whistle. Unfortunately they had both been stuffed in their other group games and are out.

Wallace

Nov 9, 2016
Going to the double header semi-finals on Thursday, looking forward to it. The organisers of CONIFA deserve a massive pat on the back for getting this tournament on, it must be a great experience for all the teams and their fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here