Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Your 2017/2018 in review . . 2500 miles per goal!

Invicta

NSC Patreon
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Not sure if you are happy with that or not ? Not a lot of comparable data for 'a little group of us' !

Not sure if you are happy with that or not ? Not a lot of comparable data for 'a little group of us' !

You’re right - 4 of us . . So roughly 2500miles each for 4 goals. I wonder which team gave the best and worst miles per goal? Swansea worst - 11 away goals and lengthy travel for most away games? Man City best - 45 away goals and some close away fixtures?

Invicta

NSC Patreon
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
You’re right - 4 of us . . So roughly 2500miles each for 4 goals. I wonder which team gave the best and worst miles per goal? Swansea worst - 11 away goals and lengthy travel for most away games? Man City best - 45 away goals and some close away fixtures?

If you made it to West Ham and Swansea and maybe a 0.0 at Burnley and Watford then it was about as good as it could be !!

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
Flew over from Spain for the Palace league game at the AMEX so 4000 miles for zero goals.

Jul 7, 2003
10 away games last season for me and my boy and only three goals for the Albion in those (Bournemouth, Southampton and Stoke)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here