Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Paymentsense

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Card machines not working at any of my shops. Their helpline disconnects. Anyone else got problems?

If the lines the machines are connected to are Talk Talk lines then there's currently a 'Mass Service Outage' on the Talk Talk network.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I was making a payment online on visa that wouldn't go through nomatter what. The Ruskies are meddling.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-44335804

Visa said some card payments are currently failing across the UK and elsewhere in Europe.

The company said it is investigating the cause of the disruption.

The extent of the problem is not clear, but Visa customers across Europe have been complaining on Twitter that payments have been denied.

"We are investigating the cause and working as quickly as possible to resolve the situation," Visa said in a statement.

paul-brighton

Jun 12, 2011
Sompting
Card machines not working at any of my shops. Their helpline disconnects. Anyone else got problems?
There is a major issue with Talk Talk today. They had a bad time of it yesterday but announced it fixed last night. Today around 2pm they had another major issue. As I have now left work I cannot be sure of current situation.

Sent from my P10 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here