Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Fans of the Crabshack, Worthing......

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I know we have some Crabshack fans on here, myself included, that may be interested to know that the brothers are opening a new place in Shoreham. The Tap House. From what I gather it's gonna be craft beers and gourmet burgers, which Shoreham lacks so it could be good. Not sure when it's opening, building work going on atm.
[MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION], let me know if you're interested in meeting up to try this one.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I know we have some Crabshack fans on here, myself included, that may be interested to know that the brothers are opening a new place in Shoreham. The Tap House. From what I gather it's gonna be craft beers and gourmet burgers, which Shoreham lacks so it could be good. Not sure when it's opening, building work going on atm.

[MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION], let me know if you're interested in meeting up to try this one.

I think you're confusing restaurants here. The brothers that own The Beach House & The Corner House are opening The Tap House.

Crabshack is independent of all of those and not expanding as a far as a I know.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I think you're confusing restaurants here. The brothers that own The Beach House & The Corner House are opening The Tap House.

Crabshack is independent of all of those and not expanding as a far as a I know.

Yes, quite right. The brothers are married to the girls at the Crabshack or something. I think. Summat like that anyway.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Ooh, I had noticed the building work going on where the The Beach House used to be. If the new place is more affordable than the aforementioned and does decent beer & burgers then that's perfectly fine by me.

Big fan of the Crabshack too, FWIW.

Found the Tap House website: https://www.taphouseshoreham.co.uk/

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

One needs little more than craft beer and fancy burgers. I am up for this, maybe some time next season?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here