desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
Last edited:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
It needs a man with charisma, supreme self confidence, an eye for the ladies and absolutely no self awareness whatsoever to revive it.

Step forward Alan Pardew for this is your time.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Bring back Rodd. Simples.

twrodd.jpg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
That will kill the show for me, he has been brilliant

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
It needs a man with charisma, supreme self confidence, an eye for the ladies and absolutely no self awareness whatsoever to revive it.

Step forward Alan Partridge for this is your time.

Corrected for you.

It would be the perfect show for him.

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
Some pure guesses as to who will step into the void, as it were.. or will the Beeb just can it?

Nico Rosberg / Damon Hill - retired F1 drivers. Well known globally, but could be to dear for auntie beeb..

Vin Diesel / Guy Ritchie / Michael Fassbender- 1st two both car nuts, going by the movies they have done.. Fassy into racing, on top of his movies..

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
You mean it didn't die once Clarkson and co parted company with the beeb?
Matt is annoying, Sabine is wooden, Eddie Jordan's shirts are vile and I don't even remember the others they were so pointless.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Jenson Button or David Coulthard for me. Or maybe even both together if they are capable of a bit of banter/ribbing. Not sure if you could keep the other current presenters with either or both of JB & DC.

Knowing the BBC they'll decide they need a woman on there to avert any discrimination headline, so will give the gigg to Claire Balding and Gabby Yorath.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I liked it and I am sure le Blanc can be replaced. I liked JC, but the fact he's a massive cock did not make him/it 'extra special'. Great format, easily recapitulated with new staff. Like Tony Bloom's 'The Albion'.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
:down:didn't know it was still on .......

to be honest it became boring 2-3 years back, same old format week in week out. JC, RH and JM all just doing the same old stuff over and over, same silly pranks and jolly japes.

CE, waste of space on it,
MLB - well he may be good and i have just not given it chance i guess

kill it off, and somehow think of a completely new format of motoring programme

i'll now put on my tin hat ready for the incoming from TG devotees

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
:down:didn't know it was still on .......

to be honest it became boring 2-3 years back, same old format week in week out. JC, RH and JM all just doing the same old stuff over and over, same silly pranks and jolly japes.

CE, waste of space on it,
MLB - well he may be good and i have just not given it chance i guess

kill it off, and somehow think of a completely new format of motoring programme

i'll now put on my tin hat ready for the incoming from TG devotees

I am a Top Gear fan, I have even appeared on the show (sort of) but I agree with your every word.
It was dying before Clarkson thumped the producer.
But at its best Clarkson was a great presenter, I don't like what he stands for but that doesn't matter in the context of the show, I also liked the role James May played, as the Italians called him 'Mr Slowly'.
I found Matt Le Blanc a bit wooden and bland, I think most people expected Joey Tribbiani.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here