Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] The Bromley Boys at The Depot / Lewes

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Good night out last night at The Depot. Good to see the Gripper in person, even if I didn't get to give my appraisal. I was the one who left at half time and came back with a couple of pints. Sorry instinct kicked in with the football theme.

Entertaining and enjoyable film that cracks along at an ever increasing pace telling a story with echoes of our past. Won't spoil it.

Having been notified that there were BHA and Lewes references. I spotted one Brighton and none for Lewes FC. Better wait till the 5 days are up at the Depot before anyone tells me what they are.

Very impressive Mr Stebson.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Good night out last night at The Depot. Good to see the Gripper in person, even if I didn't get to give my appraisal. I was the one who left at half time and came back with a couple of pints. Sorry instinct kicked in with the football theme.

Entertaining and enjoyable film that cracks along at an ever increasing pace telling a story with echoes of our past. Won't spoil it.

Having been notified that there were BHA and Lewes references. I spotted one Brighton and none for Lewes FC. Better wait till the 5 days are up at the Depot before anyone tells me what they are.

Very impressive Mr Stebson.
Cheers Knocky. Really glad you enjoyed it.

No Lewes references. I was babbling.

I managed to sneak in one direct mention of the Albion and the phrases 'marvellous scenes' and 'It's the stuff of dreams'...

Fairly obscure I admit!!

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Cheers Knocky. Really glad you enjoyed it.

No Lewes references. I was babbling.

I managed to sneak in one direct mention of the Albion and the phrases 'marvellous scenes' and 'It's the stuff of dreams'...

Fairly obscure I admit!!

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

....and a wall chart with us top of League 3?

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
That would be division 3:moo:

Capture.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here