Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 1901 Seat License

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
For the more knowledgeable amongst us:

- I've been offered two seat licenses in 1901
- I have already renewed my season tickets.

What's the process for taking over a 1901 seat license? Do you reckon the renewal fee can be used to offset a few of the monthly DD payments?

Any help appreciated as I want to know the basics before i phone the club.

Thanks

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
For the more knowledgeable amongst us:

- I've been offered two seat licenses in 1901
- I have already renewed my season tickets.

What's the process for taking over a 1901 seat license? Do you reckon the renewal fee can be used to offset a few of the monthly DD payments?

Any help appreciated as I want to know the basics before i phone the club.

Thanks

Assuming you’ve been offered the 2 1901 seats privately (and not by the club), the club will send you both forms to fill out to effect the transfer formally, almost certainly with effect from 1 August. They’ll also charge an admin fee (last I heard, it was £50).

Given that standard ST are non-transferable, I assume that your existing seats will have to be returned to the club (and the next two on the waiting list will be offered them). I don’t know whether you’d get the renewal costs back, but given that the chances must be high that they’d be re-sold, you’d hope so (again, probably minus an admin fee).

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Assuming you’ve been offered the 2 1901 seats privately (and not by the club), the club will send you both forms to fill out to effect the transfer formally, almost certainly with effect from 1 August. They’ll also charge an admin fee (last I heard, it was £50).

Given that standard ST are non-transferable, I assume that your existing seats will have to be returned to the club (and the next two on the waiting list will be offered them). I don’t know whether you’d get the renewal costs back, but given that the chances must be high that they’d be re-sold, you’d hope so (again, probably minus an admin fee).

Thank you very much

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here