Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Trials have begun for Liverpools new keeper.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
IMG-20180528-WA0012.jpg

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
What were the chances of them all being Palace fans?

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton

This stuff is so dull and boringly obvious - what chances YOU, laughing at him, would shit yourself walking out to perform infront of a 50k crowd and a multimillion tv audience?

Granted, the guy isn't talented enough or hasn't (yet maybe) the mental strength - but too easy for internet warriors and critics to laugh on the sidelines when they'd wet their knickers if put in that position.

Tedious.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
This stuff is so dull and boringly obvious - what chances YOU, laughing at him, would shit yourself walking out to perform infront of a 50k crowd and a multimillion tv audience?

Granted, the guy isn't talented enough or hasn't (yet maybe) the mental strength - but too easy for internet warriors and critics to laugh on the sidelines when they'd wet their knickers if put in that position.

Tedious.

I feel that I'm being told off by my teacher.
:drama:

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012

Tedious.

handbags-500x333.jpg

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
The internet is full of this chuff though, leave it on Facebook.

I agree with him. ****ing boring, tedious crap like like this deserves highlighting.

Never made a mistake Mr. Feckin perfect?

Hey it's a joke that's back fired on me, I'll consult you both when I need comedy direction :thumbsup:
Me Mr fecking perfect, I dont think so, ask my wife :lolol:

Pondicherry

May 25, 2007
Horsham
Everyone interested in sport and its pressures should read A Life Too Short: The Tragedy of Robert Enke. Obviously its very apt in this case and apart from being a brilliant read, it gives an insight into how football 'stars' are just as insecure about themselves as you or me.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Everyone interested in sport and its pressures should read A Life Too Short: The Tragedy of Robert Enke. Obviously its very apt in this case and apart from being a brilliant read, it gives an insight into how football 'stars' are just as insecure about themselves as you or me.

A very good read, and we are blessed to live in an age where mental health is increasingly being talked about, better understood and, to an extent, better empathised with. I'm sure a lot of us watching the final felt for Karius and hoped he'd stay strong for the mental battle ahead.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
It's just ironic that since making those 2 errors Karius, by getting into that position in the first place, has probably earned what it takes the average NSC'er a year to earn. Who's laughing now?

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004

An excellent book. Very sad outcome.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here