Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Passerby rescues young boy hanging from balcolny

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Bloody immigrants - coming along and jumping in to climb 3 stories up the outside of a building to rescue a little boy, just as the locals were preparing to put down their cameras and do the same. No sense of our local culture in Europe - why can’t they integrate with us? :nono:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Bloody immigrants - coming along and jumping in to climb 3 stories up the outside of a building to rescue a little boy, just as the locals were preparing to put down their cameras and do the same. No sense of our local culture in Europe - why can’t they integrate with us? :nono:

Agreed. Some cultures are just never going to mesh well, are they?

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
The other guy that had hold of him, surely he could’ve hauled him over the balcony or am I missing something?

The guy on the balcony is leaning round a partition and looks like the second person with him is holding on to him as well, guess he didn't have the traction to haul the child up without toppling over himself.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
What a fantastic act of selfless couragness and in return is given French citezenship a job in the fire brigade and a medal well done France you have shown the world how to do the right thing speedily

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The other guy that had hold of him, surely he could’ve hauled him over the balcony or am I missing something?

Yup, this. Other bloke just seems to be casually dangling the kid - who must weigh not much more than a feather - by his arm while SuperSpiderMan scales the building. Just all looks a bit implausible.

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
I
Yup, this. Other bloke just seems to be casually dangling the kid - who must weigh not much more than a feather - by his arm while SuperSpiderMan scales the building. Just all looks a bit implausible.

No he isn't. Go and watch it again and notice: 1. The child is having to edge along to the bloke on the balcony because 2. He is beyond a partition and has to lean round in order to reach him. He only gets a grip once the other bloke has arrived climbing up

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Just putting myself in the position of this hero - has anyone considered that he might not actually want to be French?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Staged imo.

I've seen this a couple of times now. Staged by whom? Do you really think some mysterious person thinks it's a good idea to dangle a child from a balcony so someone can come along to rescue him?

Just think about it for a second.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I've seen this a couple of times now. Staged by whom? Do you really think some mysterious person thinks it's a good idea to dangle a child from a balcony so someone can come along to rescue him?

Just think about it for a second.

And for what reason?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

A child as light as a feather (average weight of a four year old - 2st 9.5lb - 17 kg)?
Being lifted one handed around a partition? Ok, I'd like to see you try it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here