Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mass shootings in America vs Stabbings in London ....

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Cupid stunt

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Must admit you do come a bit immune to it now. It's more like .....here we go again... Instead of being shocked.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Well, I rather imagine that it does bother most people.

And a few more if there is white folk involved.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Sadly become immune to it, my first reaction when I hear of a shooting in America is usually an eye roll and a thought of "here we go again"..

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I care.
There was one stabbing local to me, where the original reports suggested it took place at the new cinema / Asda complex, which in reality would spook people into not going to that area.
Ironically it happened outside a church nearby.
It's bad that these crimes do take place, but the media does have a lot to answer for, when reporting these things.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I think the cause of this rise in stabbings and shootings is related with how our society is becoming more and more narcissistic. A lot of children are being parented by the TV screen these days. This will lead to the child not having their emotional needs met and therefore will be at high risk of developing narcissistic personality disorder. These 'loner' school pupils who walk into their schools and start firing on everyone, all seem to have grown up in deranged, lonely environments. Narcissism is a toxic personality disorder, a bi-product of their deprived childhood wether it be neglected or spoiled. There's covert one's who are jealous, revengeful, remorseless people who hide behind a sweet pleasant mask. And then there's overt ones who are more likely to be the ones walking into the schools letting everyone know about their psychopathic ways. The more NPD grows in population, the more these nutty shootings and stabbings will occur.

Last edited:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I think the cause of this rise in stabbings and shootings is related with how our society is becoming more and more narcissistic. A lot of children are being parented by the TV screen these days. This will lead to the child not having their emotional needs met and therefore will be at high risk of developing narcissistic personality disorder. These 'loner' school pupils who walk into their schools and start firing on everyone, all seem to have grown up in deranged, lonely environments. Narcissism is a toxic personality disorder, a bi-product of their deprived childhood. There's covert one's who are jealous, revengeful, remorseless people who hide behind a sweet pleasant mask. And then there's overt ones who are more likely to be the ones walking into the schools letting everyone know about their psychopathic ways. The more NPD grows in population, the more these nutty shootings and stabbings will occur.

Maybe they should have been more deprived and not given guns

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here