Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League Fans Survey

JackCF

May 16, 2018
Hi everyone,

I’m currently studying a master’s degree in sport and exercise psychology at Northumbria University and have created a thesis project that looks at Premier League fans’ team identification, i.e. how well they support and identify with their team.

I am writing to you today to ask if you would be interested in taking part in my survey, to fill in at your leisure. This would be greatly appreciated and would end up offering and insight into the fans of the most popular football league in the world. The project plans to have fans of all Premier League football clubs fill out a relatively short questionnaire of 37 questions looking at team identification and satisfaction with life; it should take no longer than 10 minutes. You must be 18 and support a Premier League club.

Feel free to have a look for yourself: https://nupsych.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_erhnlFPYsVZYdzD

All ethical approval needed has been passed by the ethics department of Northumbria University (hl.pgethics@northumbria.ac.uk) and the study has been given the go ahead to be passed around.

If you have any further questions or would like to discuss this proposal you can email me back via this thread

All responses would be a huge help in my project.

Thanks!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here