Fulham 35.8%
Cardiff 34.1%
West Ham 25.6%
Wolves 19.6%
Bournemouth 14.5%
Southampton 12.2%
Newcastle 9.3%

Everyone else less than 8%.

If I was the manager I would pin the stats up in the changing room & to tell the players to prove the so called experts wrong

It is (unusually for Fink Tank) Mickey.

Simple reason to quote article: "Fink Tank uses goals scored and goals conceded over past two seasons, with those scored most recently counting the most". No mention of how they weight Championship performance compared to PL; presumably somehow else Wolves would be Champions League contenders but evidently nowhere near enough.

Forget it.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It is (unusually for Fink Tank) Mickey.

Simple reason to quote article: "Fink Tank uses goals scored and goals conceded over past two seasons, with those scored most recently counting the most". No mention of how they weight Championship performance compared to PL; presumably somehow else Wolves would be Champions League contenders but evidently nowhere near enough.

Forget it.

And precise to one decimal place? False precision. Nearest 20 more like.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
10/1 with Skybet to be relegated.Don't think the odds have ever been that high since being promoted.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
10/1 with Skybet to be relegated.Don't think the odds have ever been that high since being promoted.
You could get at least 16s after we beat Arsenal at home last year. Odds certainly weren’t as high at such an early stage though - I think we were still around 2-1 at the same stage last year, even though we had the same points.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
You could get at least 16s after we beat Arsenal at home last year. Odds certainly weren’t as high at such an early stage though - I think we were still around 2-1 at the same stage last year, even though we had the same points.

Then 25/1 later in 2017/18, with many fixtures unplayed.

IMG_2913.PNG

IMG_2914.PNG

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Last time I looked we were 40/1, but now 20/1.

Separately, it’s interesting how the markets/bookies still look so unfavourably on both Cardiff and Fulham. Neither is adrift and both win PL games.

View attachment 104350

Fulham are 10 points adrift of us, have won 2 games in 12 against er, us and Huddersfield.

They play 4 of the top 6 in their next 7.

Cardiff - lets see.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Fulham are 10 points adrift of us, have won 2 games in 12 against er, us and Huddersfield.

They play 4 of the top 6 in their next 7.

Cardiff - lets see.

I’m fine about us, but a Burnley win be a huge help.

It was more the bookies lack of confidence in Cardiff and Fulham, compared to Burnley and Stains. The PL table doesn’t portray such a dichotemy.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Could be worth chucking a few hundred quid on Huddersfield. Easiest £1.50 I'll ever earn. Possibly.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Fulham can't win away and now play both Manchester clubs plus Chelsea and Liverpool in their next four home games. So they could be well adrift before they get another three points. It looks like them, Huddersfield and one other. Unfortunately Burnley, Cardiff, Palace and Southampton are all improving.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Fulham can't win away and now play both Manchester clubs plus Chelsea and Liverpool in their next four home games. So they could be well adrift before they get another three points. It looks like them, Huddersfield and one other. Unfortunately Burnley, Cardiff, Palace and Southampton are all improving.

Add to that Newcastle got new signings in and just beat Man City, so confidence should be high for them. Then that leaves us, we are in bad form at the moment so as Stephens said before Watford, we need to get back to basics and let's try and build up some form.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here